Developing design ideas on photoshop....

I've been working on developing ideas towards one of my final collections, I've been experimenting with scale and colour. I used large scale floral's  which work well as you can see the detail and it stand out but the designs which have small scale flowers they lose the quality and detaile. For one of my designs I've uses geometrics and lines and I think that looks very interesting. I would like to digitally print some of my designs and embellish on top. I would like to print on different types of fabric's to see what the design looks like.
 
I've applied my design on to a dress, I've used large scale floral's on some parts of the dress and small flowers' on some parts. I think large florals look more interesting as you can see the detail and I would like to experiment with large scale floral's more. The colours also work well together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kushner

Mark Makings..

Victoria and Albert museum