Mark Makings..

I've experimented with line and different mark makings. I've used a black fine liner to draw these floral's and have tried to capture the details and the mark makings of the floral's.
 
Craig Fellows
While doing research for contemporary designer's I came across Craig Fellows. His work is very detailed and he also uses a lot of mark makings in his drawings which I found related to my drawings. Researching Craig Fellows was very inspirational.
Craig Fellows is a textile print designer, he uses colour and illustrations is his work. Craig Fellows combines traditional, contemporary and digital printing techniques in his work which has an interesting feel. Craig fellows applies his designs on both fashion and interior based products. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kushner

Victoria and Albert museum