Expermenting...

I've been experimenting with tissue paper, water colour pencil, water colour paints and a black fine liner. I've done this painting by looking one of the photographs which I've taken of flowers. I've used the black fine liner to show the detail's of the flowers which I think looks really interesting. I would be doing more drawing in the similar style as I think this drawing style has worked well and the colours also work well together.
I have done a wash of water colour in the background and then have work on top it by doing detailed drawings.
Markus Lupfer Spring/summer 2014 
 




 
 
I've photocopied my drawing and have done a patchwork with them I've painted some squares in block colours so that the work stands out.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kushner

Mark Makings..

Victoria and Albert museum