Review/ Paintings and drawings

I had a review with my tutors and they've given me some ideas on how I can take my drawings and paintings forward in to design. These are some of my painting and drawings which would work well together as a collection but I feel that I need to experiment with mixing colours and also scan these design sheets so that I can start experimenting on Photoshop.
I have done some black and white floral drawing by experimenting with black fine liner and watercolour paint. I find Matthew Williamson spring/summer 2014 collection very inspiring as he also uses black and white flowers in his garments.
I have done these paintings of irises which I think look very interesting and I would also like to do some more painting in the similar style but this time I would go to a florists and buy an iris and do some observational drawing from that.
Margaret Stones was an artist who did botanical drawing of flower using watercolour paint, I find the style of her painting very interesting and they also look very detailed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kushner

Mark Makings..

Victoria and Albert museum